Australian Registered NDIS Supplier of Low Vision and Blindness Equipment
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Funding
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a government initiative designed to support Australians with a permanent disability.
It provides funding directly to individuals. The scheme focuses on early intervention, where getting early supports can reduce the impact of the person’s disability.
The NDIS is a new way of providing disability support that takes a lifetime approach focusing on client choice and control.
If you are living with vision impairment or blindness, you may be eligible to apply for NDIS.
NDIS aims to:
- support people to live their life. This includes independence, involvement in the community, education, employment, and health and wellbeing.
- give people more choice and control over how, when and where support is provided.
- give certainty over the support somebody receives over their lifetime.
Pacific Vision International provides a wide range of quality and innovative assistive technology for people with low vision, or who are blind.
We are the leading provider of low vision aids and devices, as well as software solutions for people with vision impairment and blindness.
Our mission is to supply easy-to-use low vision and blindness aids that meet the needs of those living with vision impairment.
Pacific Vision International is an approved NDIS registered provider.
We work with our clients, their families and NDIS case managers to achieve great outcomes for all.
While purchasing products through Pacific Vision you may be able to apply for the NDIS funding.
For eligible people, the NDIS will work with you to create goals and develop a plan.
More information on this process can be found on the NDIS website: HOW NDIS WORKS
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR NDIS?
- an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- aged under 65, including children
- have a condition that is likely to be permanent that stops them from doing everyday things unaided
- need some support now to reduce support needs in the future
AM I ELIGIBLE?
Click on the link below & answer a few questions to see if you may be able to apply for the NDIS.:
NDIS Funding information